Wicked People and Buddhist View - 2

Hi again ******, since my reply to you I've thought of something else that might be useful to add.A lot of people seem to experience things as getting more difficult once they start out on the spiritual path. It seems as though they are more surrounded my difficult people, that their mental states are getting worse, and that they experience more obstacles in life.Oftentimes, the reason why that appears to be that way is because once we enter the path, we become more aware. We cultivate awareness and sensitivity to our own mental states, and to our relationships with other people and the world. And in doing so, we become more aware of the suffering nature of things. Things are not as we wish them to be .... and in experiencing things more clearly, we can often suffer more.However, as we develop more compassion and develop our view, and our realisations, that increase in suffering will lesson ....so again, hang in there, keep on doing the right thing, and things will resolve in a positive direction :-)Karmadungyu

ginch gonch

8 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american germany in single
blog/site. I mostly deals with american germany in single
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Drunk Glory Hole said...

brunette milf

Marketing man said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a seo los angeles site. It pretty

much covers seo los angeles related stuff.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think:-)

hassan said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about clickbank clickbank go2clickbank.com market search solution related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Pat Martin said...

Thanks for the informative post. I have a ton of information regarding topics such as web development, web design, and search engine optimization and marketing services

Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)